Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pro Club thoughts

I just want to give my thoughts on this years Pro Club feature. First of all I would like to say that I am a fan and think that it is one of the best multiplayer experiences for a sports game. Now that I have said that, I just want to point out some of the major flaws. When I play my team ussually has no more than 5 players and we all play a specific position (no any), but lately it seems like we are being punished for that. Our computers constantly play the ball strait to the other teams feet, try to chip pass it no matter where you are on the pitch and give the other team penalties. I know that some of this may be do to bad calls for the pass, but at some point it just gets irritating. My other problem is with hackers. What fun is it really to just make your VP so good that he can just walk past every player? Don't get me wrong I like having a well rated player,  but I also like to be challenged. Sometimes even, I have more fun playing in a close loss or draw than a win. Now that I have said that just let me once again say that I still think that the FIFA 12 online gameplay is one of, if not the, best experiences with an online game that I have had. So tell me, what are your thoughts about the FIFA 12 online play?

No comments:

Post a Comment